The E.coli outbreak linked to raw ground beef products has now sickened 177 people across 10 states, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said Friday.
Lilliana Schalck, a Kentucky cheerleader who died after she felt ill at a cheerleading competition in February, was suffering from a strep infection, a coroner’s report stated.
Imagine wearing your contraception on your wrist, on your ears, or around your neck, concealed — or flaunted — in your favorite piece of jewelry.
Just weeks after Fisher-Price recalled more than 4 million sleeping rockers due to infant deaths, another brand — Kids II — has issued a similar recall.
Mike Walton, of Ozona, was fishing with friends off the coast of Palm Harbor in the Gulf of Mexico when a hook caught him in the hand.
State health officials have confirmed a case of rat lungworm in a resident on Hawaii’s Big Island.
Melissa Carmicle is seeking damages in excess of $75,000 from K2D Foods, alleging that her kidneys began to fail, and that she began having seizures, as a result of E. coli infection.
Some students and employees at two Los Angeles universities have been quarantined due to possible contact with the measles virus, official said.
About two-thirds of Americans believe drug companies are to blame for the opioid crisis, although nearly as many hold drug users themselves responsible, a new poll finds.
A Delaware girl was bitten by a blood-sucking kissing bug inside her home.